To identify an easy-to-access source of Zeolite and show the performance of various zeolites in the purification of oxygen.
- Fertilizers: ZEO,
- Cat litter
- Fish pond filters
- Insulating glass manufacturing
- Zeolite type
- LiX (high working capacity for T > 92°C)
- Mordenite (?)
Not feasible / Not ideal
- Na-X (high pressure dependance)
- Clinoptilolite (lower N2 working capacity)
- Natural zeolite (e.g. Chabazite), low performance
This is work in progress. Please contribute in the comments. All valuable inputs will help us define the best solution.